March 10, 2008

It's a Lime EXPLOSION!


I am so stinkin' proud of these new burp cloths. I was tempted to keep them myself! Actually, even more than that, I'm stinkin' proud of the job I did on the photography. I'm getting to know my camera more every day. Actually, I'm also just stinkin'... I've been cleaning house all day, the kids are asleep (and so is my husband). I'm going to crawl into a tub for an hour of no noise, no anything. Oh! Anyway, this was supposed to be about my newest creation... Ah, they are lovely! It's funny though; I've been making these burp cloths lately, but I don't ever seem to have one around when me son decides his peas and carrots would look better on my shirt than in his tummy. Who knows, maybe he has a far more developed fashion sense than I... or maybe he just doesn't like peas and carrots!
On another note, be on the lookout in the coming weeks. I'll be featuring Feather & Bean, a great Etsy shop... in the mean time, go take a look around... www.featherandbean.etsy.com

2 comments:

Martha Hughes said...

I will admit that your photo of the burp blanket is fantastic - you have every right to be "stinkin' proud" of it.

It's always a draw for me what I'm more proud of - my jewelry or the photograph I took of the jewelry. I had no idea how hard it would be take pictures of jewelry when I first started. Matter of fact, I used to blame the camera for the poor picture quality. Oh, I can laugh now because I got a FABULOUS camera out of the whole deal. But I laugh more at me than any thing else.

Anonymous said...

I don't even have a baby or know of anyone who has one right now, but I love the picture. No wonder you are proud of it!